Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Purpose of this Blog

For several months now, I have been following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion.

I like how the Android app helps me keep up with the readings every day -- even reading them out loud for me.

I also like how I can share my thoughts about what I'm reading through the notes on YouVersion, and that other people can "like" my notes.

However, YouVersion doesn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them.

So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You can comment on my notes here in the comment section.

I plan to slowly go back through my old YouVersion notes and repost them here, and modify my notes to link to the blog post here, so that people can leave their comments if they so desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment