Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Thursday, February 6, 2020

On Christ the Solid Rock I stand

Psalm 7
Yahweh administers judgment to the peoples. Judge me, Yahweh, according to my righteousness, and to my integrity that is in me.

Psalms 7:8

Wow, David wants God to judge him by his own righteousness and integrity? Perhaps this is just his cry in the middle of this difficult situation when he felt unjustly persecuted.

I will give thanks to Yahweh according to his righteousness, and will sing praise to the name of Yahweh Most High.

Psalms 7:17

O Lord, by Your righteousness do I stand. My own righteousness is like filthy rags,and will not save me.

Thank You for Your grace through Your Son who saves us.

In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment