Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Work and wife

Genesis 2
Yahweh God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate and keep it.

Genesis 2:15

Work existed before the fall. That's why even now after the fall, work isn't all toil, there's also pleasure and fulfillment.

The man said, “This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh. She will be called ‘woman,’ because she was taken out of Man.” Therefore a man will leave his father and his mother, and will join with his wife, and they will be one flesh.

Genesis 2:23‭-‬24

A man who finds a wife finds a good thing!

Not created from Adam's head, to lord it over him, nor his feet, to be trampled on by him, but from his side, to be his companion. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment