Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Saturday, January 4, 2020

The Buck Stops Here

Genesis 3
God said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?” The man said, “The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me fruit from the tree, and I ate it.”

Genesis 3:11-12

When I sin, I also tend to make excuses and blame others or circumstances

Oh God, forgive me and may I quickly confess my sin and repent and return to Your loving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment