Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Friday, January 31, 2020

Children of God's kingdom must still personally follow Christ

Matthew 8
I tell you that many will come from the east and the west, and will sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the Kingdom of Heaven, but the children of the Kingdom will be thrown out into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Matthew 8:11‭-‬12

God has no grandchildren. Each person must come to Christ personally. One cannot rely on one's parents' faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment