Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Sunday, January 12, 2020

God will prevail

Psalm 1, Psalm 2

Psalm 1 talks about how following God's ways prospers us, while Psalm 2 acknowledges that there can be powerful people opposed to God's ways, but ultimately God still prevails.

As the Prophet Habakkuk saw, in this life we often see the wicked prospering. But, ultimately, God's standards shall prevail. So we can take heart and keep following Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment