Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Study on 2 Timothy 3

1-12 Paul wrote that “in the last days” things will be like this -- people being selfish, boastful, various kinds of evil. But that’s been the case ever since the Fall. There’s also the idea that since Jesus’ ascension, we’ve been in the “last days”. So maybe the thing isn’t to concentrate on “last days” but rather, that we beware of this kind of stuff.

10-17 People opposing us for the Gospel is to be expected. We shouldn’t let this stop us. We need to stick to the scriptures, which teach us, corrects us, and trains us for righteousness, so that we’ll be equipped for every good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment