Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Study on 1 Thessalonians 4

4:1-9 It’s God’s will that we become holy -- being saved by grace made us holy positionally, but God also wants us to become holy actually. So we need to discipline ourselves to eschew lustful passions. In contrast to lustful passions, we must practice brotherly love.

4:13-18 Death should be no terror for Christians, because we have the hope of resurrection. Jesus's death and resurrection is the promise of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment