Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Study on 2 Timothy 1

2 Timothy 1:5‭-‬7
The blessings of a Christian heritage in your family. Thomas and Annie, and Patrick, have this blessing. The rest of us don't, I think. May our children and grandchildren grow up in the Lord and have this blessing, too!

2 Timothy 1:8‭-‬9
God's election, grace unearned. But our reaction, works not spurned.

2 Timothy 1:11‭-‬12
Being faithful to the Gospel may mean trouble... but we can trust God nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment