Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Monday, September 11, 2017

Study on Colossians 2

Knowing Christ is knowing the mystery of God. Jesus has the wisdom and knowledge -- though other people may have reasonable-sounding arguments, we mustn’t be deceived by empty/deceitful philosophy. We’ve been crucified and raised with Christ. Jesus’ victory defeated the evil spiritual powers of this world. Asceticism without the true Spirit is in reality self-indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment