Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Monday, September 18, 2017

Study on 1 Thessalonians 5

Instead of being so caught up with predicting when the second coming will be, especially since Jesus warned us that only the Father knows when that'll be, we should just always be prepared to meet our Maker.

That means daily taking up our cross and following Him. Quickly repenting of any sins. Let's encourage each other in this!

I'm not saying this like a man who has achieved this, but as a fellow traveler, and asking you to also encourage me along.

“Greet all the brothers and sisters with a holy kiss.” 1 Thessalonians 5:26 Ooo, we've not been following this! 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment