Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Through thick and thin

Genesis 41

Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh, [“Manasseh” sounds like the Hebrew for “forget”.] “For”, he said, “God has made me forget all my toil, and all my father’s house.” The name of the second, he called Ephraim [“Ephraim” sounds like the Hebrew for “twice fruitful”.]: “For God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction.”
Genesis 41:51-52


Joseph stayed faithful to God through his time of affliction until he is now vindicated.

Father, when I go through trials, may I also stay faithful. In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment