Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

God's way or my way

Proverbs 3
Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.  Don’t be wise in your own eyes. Fear Yahweh, and depart from evil.  It will be health to your body, and nourishment to your bones.
Proverbs 3:5‭-‬8

Why do I disobey God when I know He's right? When giving in to temptation, I implicitly am saying I know better than God what's good for me.

But if I do, I'd be wrong. Following God is actually the most beneficial way to go.

Father, when I'm tempted, may I trust in You. In Jesus’name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment