Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Follow God even in a difficult situtation

Psalm 13
Here David felt abandoned by God as he was in the midst of a difficult situation for a long time. Perhaps this was during the time Saul was chasing him. But in the end, he still trusts Yahweh and sings praise songs.

Psalm 14
Humans are all fallen, but we can still choose to follow God. There is none righteous, but God still calls us to his righteousness.

Psalm 15
Walk blamelessly and we will not be shaken.

Father, thank You for saving us. In response, I want to walk blamelessly and follow Your ways. In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment