Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

God can use evil situations for good

Genesis 50
As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring to pass, as it is today, to save many people alive.
Genesis 50:20

Indeed, we may must remember that "that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

So as we see things go wrong around us, whether coup or COVID19, take heart! God's still in charge!

Father, we thank you that you have the whole world in your hands, and you love us. in Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment