Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Ten Thousand Angels

Matthew 26
Behold, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck the servant of the high priest, and struck off his ear. Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place, for all those who take the sword will die by the sword.  Or do you think that I couldn’t ask my Father, and he would even now send me more than twelve legions of angels?  How then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that it must be so?”
Matthew 26:51‭-‬54

He could have called
10,000 angels
to destroy the world
and set him free

He could have called
10,000 angels
but he died alone
for you and me!

Thank you, Jesus, that you took that cup the Father gave you for our sake. You suffered and died to save us! May we respond to your love and live for you! In Jesus' name, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment