Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Genuine

Romans 2

Verses 1, 21-24 point out that God rejects hypocrisy. Because of hypocrisy, “the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”

Verse 11 shows that God is against racism.

Verses 26-29 points out that inwardly following God is more important than outward signs of piety.

Father, may we worship You in Spirit and in Truth. Help us to be good witnesses and not be hypocrites. In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment