Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Monday, August 7, 2017

Study on John 10

What does it mean for the sheep to hear his voice? Not everyone hears word directly from the Lord. We recognize the Jesus loves us and has our best interest at heart. So we need to read His Word so even if we don't get Word of Knowledge directly from Him we still know what He says.

Jesus’ miracles are evidence that his claim to be the Son of God is true. John the Baptist didn't have miracles, but his predictions about Jesus came true.

No comments:

Post a Comment