Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Study on Galatians 6

6:1-10 All of us have sinned, so when we see someone else sin, instead of being self-righteous, we should seek to bring them to repentance and restoration.

At the same time, we should not gloss over sin. Sin has consequences and we will reap them if we sin. So we must keep on doing good to all, especially our brothers & sisters in Christ.

6:11-18 As Paul signs off, he again warns against the judaizers. We can’t boast in our rituals, only in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment