Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Study on Galatians 5

Christ set us free! So let’s not get caught up in the slavery of legalism. “You must love your neighbor as yourself.” Wow… so easy to say, so hard to do, especially when we consider the list of sins in verses 19-21.

But it is true that as we walk in the Spirit over the years, we grow in love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Not there yet, but keep at it!

Father, as I face temptations, keep me walking in the Spirit! In Jesus’ name, amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment