Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Study on Ephesians 1

God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing! Wow! He chose us before the beginning of the world! Is that awesome or what? We are redeemed by Jesus’ blood! And sealed with the Holy Spirit.

And His power is incomparably great. Jesus is far above every ruler in the world. All things are under Christ’s feet!

And this is being written to a first century church that was small, politically powerless, etc. How much more can we take courage in our current circumstances?

No comments:

Post a Comment