Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Study on Galatians 2

Gal 2:11-14 None of our human leaders, however godly and Spirit-led, are perfect. Peter was truly chosen by Jesus to lead the church after Jesus’ ascension, yet even he messed up here under the influence of the Judaizers, and Paul had to pull him back to the right path.

Gal 2:21 “I do not set aside God’s grace, because if righteousness could come through the law, then Christ died for nothing!” It would be pointless for Jesus to die on the cross if we could work out way to salvation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment