Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Invitation

17/9/11 Ezekiel 42-44; Revelation 22

S: Revelation 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” Let anyone who hears this say, “Come.” Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life.

O: At the end of the Revelation to John, we are reminded that God offers us eternal life freely -- we just have to come to Jesus.

A: Come, let us follow Jesus! He is the way, the truth and the life -- no one comes to the Father except through Him.

P:Just as I am, without one plea,
But that Thy blood was shed for me,
And that Thou bidst me come to Thee,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

There is a beautiful German song on this verse. I found many instrumental versions of this song on Youtube, but unfortunately didn't manage to find any of someone singing the song except for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment