Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Thursday, March 18, 2021

The love and mercy of God

Scripture

Though we are overwhelmed by our sins,

you forgive them all.

  • Psalm 65:3


Wait

God loves us and is merciful.


Observe

While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. He saved us though we rebelled agaist Him.


Request

In response to Your great love for us, may I live for You. Remind me of Your great mercy and love, O Lord, when I am tempted.


Dedicate

Lord, I need You, oh I need You

Every hour, I need You

My one defense, my righteousness

Oh God, how I need You



No comments:

Post a Comment