Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Saturday, March 6, 2021

God's way gives life

Scripture

Fear of YHWH is a life-giving fountain;

it offers escape from the snares of death.

  • Proverbs 14:27


Wait

I need to keep God in the forefront of my thoughts. It will keep my way pure, and escape sin’s snare of death. So I need to replace the old thought pathways with new Godly pathways.


Request

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Search me, O Lord, and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.


Dedicate

My heart is sinful and deceitful, but You can change me, O Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment