Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Friday, March 5, 2021

Earnestly seeking God

Scripture

O God, you are my God;

  I earnestly search for you.

My soul thirsts for you;

  my whole body longs for you

in this parched and weary land

  where there is no water

    - Psalm 63:1


Wait

Do I really seek God like this? This is another aspiration that I have not yet lived up to. Yet “Lord, I believe! Help me in my unbelief!”


Request

Change my heart, O God. Make it ever true. Change my heart, O God. May I be like You.

You are the potter, I am the clay.

Mold me and make me, this is what I pray.


Dedicate

I commit to continuing on in the journey of theosis.




No comments:

Post a Comment