Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Yahweh is my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear?

Psalm 27

Yahweh is my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear? Yahweh is the strength of my life. Of whom shall I be afraid?  When evildoers came at me to eat up my flesh, even my adversaries and my foes, they stumbled and fell.  Though an army should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear. Though war should rise against me, even then I will be confident.
Psalms 27:1‭-‬3

Even though our circumstances may be difficult, we can still trust in God.


No comments:

Post a Comment