Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Monday, October 2, 2017

Study on Titus 1

1-4 God actually had the plan for salvation before the ages began, but it was now the right time that God revealed this ancient mystery to the world.

5-9 The qualifications for elder here are are quite similar to the qualifications for bishop in 1 Timothy 3, and again, they’re good virtues to aspire to even if you’re not going to become an elder.

10-16 Sometimes the observer only observes based on his own internal state. How often, then, do I see something that’s not there? O Lord, make my vision pure. In Jesus’ name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment