Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Monday, August 26, 2024

Praise the Lord

Isaiah 12

Though God is angry with our sin, yet He is our deliverer. As Romans 5:8 points out, while we were still sinners, Christ died for us, demonstrating God's love for us.

That's why we can trust Him and not fear - He gives us strength and protects us. Hallelujah!

“Praise the Lord! Ask him for help! Publicise his mighty acts among the nations. Make it known that he is unique. Sing to the Lord, for he has done magnificent things; let this be known throughout the earth.”

- Isaiah 12:4-5

 



No comments:

Post a Comment