Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Study on Titus 3

Titus 3
1-2 Ooo, be subject to the authorities and don't slander… we who oppose BN have to keep this in mind lest our zeal for democracy causes us to sin. I know I've sinned in this manner many times.

3-7 We started out in the evil camp, but the grace and kindness of God have given us a new life.

8-11 Reminder to eschew foolish quarrels.

12-15 Personal notes, similar to the letters to Timothy.

No comments:

Post a Comment