Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Study on John 5

1-18 The lame man at the pool of Bethzatha had his fixation on one way of healing, but Jesus had another miracle for him.

Do I sometimes expect Jesus to solve my problem in a particular way, and am blind to other ways that Jesus might have for me?

But some Jews were so fixated on the fact that Jesus healed on the Sabbath that they blinded themselves to the great miracle God had wrought. They even became more determined to kill Jesus!

Is there any way in which we also get too blinded by our particular issues that we miss what God is doing?

19-47 God gave Jesus the power to judge. Eternal life is in the Son. Moses testified to Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment