Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Mundane faithfulness

2 Kings 5:13 But his officers tried to reason with him and said, “Sir, if the prophet had told you to do something very difficult, wouldn’t you have done it? So you should certainly obey him when he says simply, “Go and wash and be cured!”

For me, the application right now is the daily call to daily take up the cross and follow Jesus. The little “mundane” things we have to do every day to stay in His path. Nothing spectacular. But just to keep doing the next right thing.


When I’m weary, father, be my bridge over troubled water. In Jesus’ name, amen.



I know this is not a Christian song, but most of the words seem to fit as if our Father in Heaven is saying this to us.




No comments:

Post a Comment