Daddy blog

I started this blog when I was following the Life Journal Bible reading plan on YouVersion. (I've since completed that plan.) At that time, YouVersion didn't provide any way for people to respond to my notes, other than to "like" them. So this blog is here to remedy that problem. You may comment on my notes here in the comment section.
I also have a general blog.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Malaysia Untuk KemuliaanMu

4/5/13

S: Isaiah 61:8, 11 “For I, the Lord, love justice. I hate robbery and wrongdoing. I will faithfully reward my people for their suffering and make an everlasting covenant with them.”
...
The Sovereign Lord will show his justice to the nations of the world. Everyone will praise him! His righteousness will be like a garden in early spring, with plants springing up everywhere.

O: God originally was speaking to Israel, but in verse 11, He extends His justice to all the nations of the world.

This doesn't mean that His justice is already operational in all the nations of the world, but as the Kingdom of God is slowly extended throughout the world, like a mustard seed, the influence of God's standards of truth and justice spreads.

A: Tomorrow, Sunday 5 May 2013, is election day here in Malaysia. Let us vote in such a way as to uphold God's justice. May it spread to Malaysia as well!

P: Father, we pray for Your Justice and Goodness to overshadow everything that is happening here in Malaysia. In Jesus' name, amen.

Note: this is using the SOAP method. For more information, see this page (not written by me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment